The Implementation of 3% Stimulation Plan to Reboot Industry Recovery Announcement - Donation Summary

Viewers : 156

MEAN WELL has been asking global partners to join and promote the “3% Stimulation Plan” since September 2020 and this event has ended successfully. After settlement, a total amount of USD6.346M (70.6%) has been directly given back to distributors and end customers to support recovery and development of various industries; the remaining amount of USD2.641M (29.4%) will be spent by branches as local public welfare funds to assist local charity organizations in need.
MEAN WELL has formulated the following plans for the use of public welfare funds in various regions, and will continue to update the implementation status in the future.
 
Taiwan
Region Organizations Donation Amount (NTD) Date Attachment
Taiwan Tatung High School 3,000,000 2021.04 Link
Fu Jen Catholic University 3,000,000 2021.04 Link
Jiangcui Elementary School 1,500,000 2021.04 Link
National Taipei University of Technology 3,000,000 2021.04 Link
National Yunlin University of Science and Technology 3,000,000 2021.04 Link
National Taiwan University of Science and Technology 3,000,000 2021.04 Link
MEAN WELL Scholarship 11,000,000 2021.09 Link
Total   27,500,000    

Asia
Region Organizations Donation Amount (USD) Date Attachment
India Cry Foundation 10,000 2021.04 Link
Korea Community Chest of Korea 20,000 2021.03 Link
Malaysia Yayasan Sunbeams Home (495715-V) 10,000 2021.03 Link1 Link2
Rumah Victory Elderly home 10,000 2021.03 Link
Total   50,000    

United States
Region Organizations Donation Amount (USD) Date Attachment
West Sacred Heart Community Service 25,000 2021.02 Link
City of Fremont 25,000 2021.02 Link
Alameda food bank 30,000 2021.02 Link
Bay area rescue mission 25,000 2021.02 Link
Kids against hunger 30,000 2021.02 Link
Central United way 20,000 2021.02 Link
UMKC Foundation 20,000 2021.02 Link
East Travis Manion Foundation 20,000 2021.02 Link
Covenant House 20,000 2021.02 Link
Total   215,000    

Europe
Region Organizations Donation Amount (USD) Date Attachment
Germany Die Tafel Riedstadt 10,000 2021.02 Link
Kinderhospiz Bärenherz 10,000 2021.02 Link
Kinderklinik Darmstadt 10,000 2021.02 Link
Kinderklinik Rüsselsheim 20,000 2021.02 Link
SOS Kinderdorf 10,000 2021.02 Link
Friedensdorf International 10,000 2021.02 Link
Kinder-/Jugendfarm Darmstadt 4,500 2021.02 Link
Landesverband der Tafeln NRW 25,000 2021.02 Link
Deutsche KinderhospizSTIFTUNG 25,000 2021.02 Link
Deutsche Kinderbrebsstiftung 25,000 2021.02 Link
Kinder Hospice Sternenbruecke 74,500 2021.02 Link
Switzerland The Winterhilfe Zurich 22,550 2021.02 Link1 Link2
Netherlands De Taipei Chinese school 36,000 (EUR) 2021.02 Link
Myra G-Hockey 9,000 (EUR) 2021.04 Link
Stichting Muziek in huis 4,200 (EUR) 2021.04 Link
Stichting de vrolijke noot 4,200 (EUR) 2021.04 Link
Foodbank Nederland 500 (EUR) 2020.12 Link
Amstelveen wishing trees project 1,000 (EUR) 2020.12 Link
Brentano Elderly 10,000 (EUR) 2021.02 Link
Brentano Plusmobiel for Elderly 5,000 (EUR) 2021.02 Link
Fietsmaatjes 5,000 (EUR) 2021.02 Link
Tccan Taiwan 5,000 (EUR) 2021.02 Link
Kinder postzegel 5,000 (EUR) 2021.02 Link
Participe Amstelland 20,000 (EUR) 2021.02 Link
Voedselbank 5,000 (EUR) 2021.02 Link
Chess Queens 5,000 (EUR) 2021.04 Link
Fawaka Ondernemersschool 10,000 (EUR) 2021.04 Link
Tridkingdom 3,000 (EUR) 2021.04 Link
Stichting Fun Forest 5,000 (EUR) 2021.04 Link
Plastic Whale 10,000 (EUR) 2021.04 Link
Impact Hub 10,000 (EUR) 2021.04 Link
Oma’s soup 2,000 (EUR) 2021.04 Link
Total   432,870 (USD)    

China
Region Organizations Donation Amount (RMB) Date Attachment
Guangzhou Province Bureau of Civil Affairs of Guangzhou Municipality Department of Social Welfare 2,400,000 2021.04 Link
South China University of Technology 300,000 2021.04 Link
Guangdong University of Technology 300,000 2021.04 Link
Industry Recovery Fund 1,030,000 TBD Link
Jiangsu Province Huangli Charity Foundation 830,000 2021.03 Link
Nanjing University of Science and Technology Taizhou Institute of Science and Technology 150,000 TBD Link
Changshu Institute of Technology 150,000 2021.04 Link
Industry Recovery Fund 1,030,000 TBD Link
Total   6,190,000