MEAN WELL is branding with rooted “good intentions”. We believe the foundation of the enterprise is nothing but reliable company, reliable people, and reliable product.
Integrity and Sincerity
Optimistic and Progressive
Initiative and Responsive
Unity and Harmony
“Integrity and Sincerity” is core to every MEAN WELL employee. The corporate culture of “Integrity and Sincerity, Optimistic and Progressive, Initiative and Responsive, Unity and Harmony” is what nourishing the company’s sustaining growth.
Strive for Excellence
Feedback to Society
Enterprises are required to balance bottom lines and social responsibilities which, in turn, requires it to pursuing continuous excellence, innovation and improvement for sustainable development and prosperity.
Devoted to “Total quality assurance and customer satisfaction” we insist the power supply industry to pay more attention to long-term reliability on top of product and costs. Quality is the key to sustaining growth and indicatory of lasting customer trust. At MEAN WELL, we set our management goal to lower rate of after-sale repairs and manufacturing flaws by 10% each year. To make each and every piece of our product delivered with the optimum quality we are executing strict DVT/DQT by QA unit right from product design stage supported by IQC/ IPQC/ FQC at production line.
Total Quality Assurance
• Enhance Total Quality Management (TQM) System.
• Standardize internal learning process.
• Improve sourcing management and create preventive measures to avoid recurrences.
• Provide quality and cost effective product along with our superior customer service.
• Customer’s satisfactory is our ultimate goal.
MEAN WELL’s core business include research, design, manufacture, sale, and customer service of switching power supplies. We, MEAN WELL, being aware of our responsibility of ESH (environmental safety and health) within the enterprise, is willing to ensure proper impact on the environment while conducting our operations of any activity, product and service.
- We, MEAN WELL, hereby further make a commitment to:
- Implement ESH management all over the company and thoroughly prevent and continuously improve pollution
- Comply with eco-related regulations and other relevant requirements
- Be devoted to develop energy-saving products, promote green supply chains, and minimize environmental impacts
- Carry out the management of risk assessment evaluations and educational training, and achieve the goal of zero severe occupational accident
- Fulfill the enterprise's social obligation to provide a safe and healthy working environment, and encourage employees to participate in activities related to the environmental protection and public welfare
Intellectual Property Rights Policy
- Bolstering IP knowledge of personnel
- Consolidating the structure of IP management system
- Accumulating company’s IP assets
- Securing and monetizing company’s IP rights